Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is about as quick and inexpensive as you can get, and you can freeze the leftovers. Note, I edited this to clear up the categories and had to add in the weights for the boxes and can - they are a guess, beware! Pinkcherryblossom.
- 2 (225 g) boxes macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Chicken A 'La King
- Cook macaroni and cheese following package directions.
- Instead of adding milk, add chicken a'la king.
- Mix well.
- This is one of my family's favorites.
- They fight over the leftovers.
- Enjoy! lindaWWJD.
I didn't have canned chicken a la king so I added a can of cream of chicken and some veggies it was really good!
Excellent! Can dinner get any easier than this? The kids loved it! Thank you for this wonderful recipe!