1/14 Photos of Macaroni and Cheese
This is my MIL recipe she has made it for years. It is delicious. The elbow macaroni measurement is for 1--16 ounce box dry. I can't respond to zmail because of a previous issue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a pan cook butter, salt, pepper and flour and stir until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat add milk, return to heat and bring to a boil.
- 4Boil 1 minute.
- 5Remove from heat and add cheese, stir until melted.
- 6Pour over elbows, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 814.6
- Calories from Fat 363
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 109.0 mg
- Sodium 1329.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 31.3 g