1/1 Photo of Macaroni and Cheese
Sara 76's Note:
I came up with this to use up leftover ham and cream from Christmas! It's a delicious, filling dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package instructions.
- 2Whisk eggs and cream together in a large bowl.
- 3Add cooked macaroni, cheese, tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, and ham.
- 4Pour into a large baking dish.
- 5Top with the optional extra cheese if you wish.
- 6Bake at 180 Celsius for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 723.4
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 222.0 mg
- Sodium 1199.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 33.3 g