Recipe by ilovecooking
I saw this recipe on the Bonnie Hunt show. My family loves it.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Simple, creamy, cheesy, no-nonsense mac & cheese. I made this as written, just used American cheese in place of Velveeta. I liked that it didn't dry out after baking. Great recipe that kids will love. Thanx!
- 4 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 cups milk
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook macaroni according to box directions.
- Heat milk, butter and cheese. Stir until melted.
- Add garlic salt, seasoned salt, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all with pasta and but in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.