Recipe by sakinabatool11
It is scrumptious.First when I ate it by mistake at my cousin 's house,I ate 5 plates of it.You know, its delicous.
- 1 lb cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 1⁄2 lbs grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup white flour
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 1⁄2 cups cold 2% low-fat milk
Directions See How It's Made
- The first step to this hearty meal, preheat your burner to medium high.
- Take out a large cooking pot, and bring salted water to a boil.Add a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil to the boil water, which will help keep the noodles from sticking. In a skillet, you will not want to heat the olive oil on medium high.Once the oil is hot, mix in the rest of the ingredients and stir thoroughly, as you want the cheese sauce consistent.
- . Once the noodles are boiled, you will now want to mix them with cheese sauce. Serve hot with fresh bread rolls.