Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was found in the update mag. from Blue Cross. Made this last night and was very good.
- 4 cups cooked macaroni (2 cups dry)
- 114 ounces no-salt-added stewed tomatoes, drained
- 8 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 4 teaspoons fine breadcrumbs
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl mix macaroni, stewed tomatoes, evaporated milk and shredded cheese (save quarter cup for spreading on the top). Spray casserole with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.