Baker baker Jess's Note:
Sooo good! There's nothing like a nice ooey gooey batch of macaroni and cheese. I tend to add different cheeses every time I make it, so feel free to alter to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- 2In a medium saucepan, melt margarine over low heat. When melted, add flour stirring constantly. Remove from heat while adding milk, continue stirring and when added return to heat. Continue stirring until slightly thickened. Add cheeses and stir until melted and thick.
- 3Pour cheese mixture over macaroni in lightly greased 11x13 pan.
- 4Mix bread crumbs with melted butter and scatter over cheese and macaroni.
- 5Bake 30-40 minutes at 350 until top is golgen brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 864.2
- Calories from Fat 455
- Total Fat 50.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 1423.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 35.3 g