Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is really simple, and made from ingredients that most already have in hand. Tastes good too! Great to make when you are out of everything else!
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni and cheese mix
- 3 tablespoons butter (for Mac and Cheese)
- 3 tablespoons milk (for Mac and Cheese)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons onions
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk (in addition to milk for mac and cheese)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare mac and cheese according to directions on box.
- Brown beef and onion with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix Macaroni and Cheese with Beef and add milk and cream of mushroom soup in buttered casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
We found this nothing to write home about, given the ingredients, I would prefer to make something else with my hamburger, cheese, and kraft dinner, and mushroom soup, sorry longhornmel, especially after such good reviews, however my dh says if you add enough rooster sauce its edible enough
DH enjoyed this, a very quick and simple meal. I used ground turkey and 3 Cheese mac/cheese mix. This is a blander, milder recipe that would be a great base to add other seasonings and veges, very adaptable. We did add shredded cheddar cheese to the top before coming out of the oven.
This is a great idea. I used 1/2 lb hamburger and Velveeta shells and cheese mix. Very good, thanks for sharing!