1/3 Photos of Macaroni and Cauliflower Au Gratin
A great side dish or main meal from the Junior League of Mobile Alabama...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Cook the macaroni in boiling water 10 minutes. Drain and rinse. Steam the cauliflower just until tender/crisp.
- 2In a large saucepan melt 3 tablespoons butter. Stir in flour, salt and paprika. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- 3Add cheese and cauliflower. Fold in macaroni.
- 4Pour into a greased 2-qt casserole dish. Melt remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter and mix with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over casserole.
- 5Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 ° until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cauliflower Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 1034.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: