Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great side dish for a meal with meat and potatoes.
- 1 cup shell macaroni
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- Cook macaroni till tender; drain.
- Fry onion in butter till tender.
- Cook broccoli (by package directions).
- Combine macaroni, mushroom soup, onion, margarine and cooked broccoli.
- Put in appropriate sized casserole dish.
- Top with Cheese Whiz.
- Bake in a 350° oven for about 30 minutes.
This is certainly a quick and easy macaroni dish. We loved the combination of the golden mushroom soup and cheese.....very creamy and it really hit the spot. Thanks Darlene for another great recipe. I'm so glad I found it. :-)