1/2 Photos of Macaroni and Broccoli Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
This is a good side dish or vegetarian main dish. Prep time approximate. Cook time allows for cooking macaroni and broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter; stir in flour salt and pepper.
- 2Add milk gradually, stirring constantly.
- 3Cook until thickened, stirring often.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in cheese and mayonnaise.
- 5Cook macaroni in boiling, salted water according to package directions.
- 6Cook just until tender; do not overcook.
- 7Drain, rinse, and drain again.
- 8Place a layer of macaroni, then a layer of chopped cooked broccoli in greased 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- 9Pour some of the sauce over broccoli.
- 10Repeat layers, ending with sauce.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.1
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 928.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 9.7 g