- 7 1⁄2 ounces macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 14 1⁄2 ounces Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare macaroni dinner as directed on package, omitting the butter.
- Meanwhile, brown meat in a large nonstick skillet at medium-high heat; then drain. Add tomatoes and oregano; mix well. Bring to a boil.
- Add meat mixture to the prepared macaroni dinner. Spoon into 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and the casserole is heated through.