1/2 Photos of Macaroni and Bacon Casserole
Another quick and easy weekday meal. The recipe calls for milk, but is not always needed. I find it depends on the type of noodles used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles as directed on package, drain.
- 2Add shredded cheese to cooked noodles while still hot and mix together.
- 3Add v8.
- 4Add enough milk so there is juice on the bottom of casserole dish, enough that it doesn’t dry out, so the milk may not be necessary.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cover casserole with uncooked bacon slices.
- 7Bake uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes to an hour. Bacon needs to be cooked on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Bacon Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 167.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 10.6 g