Recipe by queenbeatrice
Another quick and easy weekday meal. The recipe calls for milk, but is not always needed. I find it depends on the type of noodles used.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This is so easy to make ans tasty too!! Made as is and added a little less than 1/4 cup of milk; not sure that it would have needed it, but just to make it a little creamy. At the end I switched to the broiler to crisp up the bacon a little. Made for Everyday Holiday.
- 3 cups macaroni noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup v 8 vegetable cocktail
- bacon, sliced, raw
- milk (if necessary)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as directed on package, drain.
- Add shredded cheese to cooked noodles while still hot and mix together.
- Add v8.
- Add enough milk so there is juice on the bottom of casserole dish, enough that it doesn’t dry out, so the milk may not be necessary.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover casserole with uncooked bacon slices.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes to an hour. Bacon needs to be cooked on top.