My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- 2Heat oven to 180°C (350°F) degrees.
- 3In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and stir in flour to form a paste.
- 4Slowly whisk in milk.
- 5Bring to a simmer, constantly stirring over low heat, until sauce begins to thicken.
- 6Season with salt, pepper and the hot sauce.
- 7Remove from heat and stir in 1 1/2 cups of the tasty cheddar cheese until blended.
- 8Butter a 4-quart baking dish.
- 9Layer pasta, remaining tasty cheddar and mild cheese, and sauce.
- 10Sprinkle top with Parmesan.
- 11Bake 30 minutes until bubbly and golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni 3 Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1087.2
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.1 g
- Saturated Fat 32.1 g
- Cholesterol 159.1 mg
- Sodium 1410.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 47.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: