Originally from Martha Stewart.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Line baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper, and set aside (it's even better if you have two sets of baking sheets and Silpats).
- 2In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine butter and sugars and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- 3Scrape down sides of the bowl and add eggs and vanilla extract, and beat to combine.
- 4In a medium bowl, whisk flours, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- 5Add dry mixture to the wet mixture in electric mixer bowl, then add in the toffee chips and macadamia nuts.
- 6Scoop dough out onto prepared baking sheets using a 1/2-ounce ice-cream scoop, placing them about 2 inches apart.
- 7Flatten cookies slightly with the palm of your hand.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees F until golden and just set, about 15 minutes. If you have two sets of baking sheets and Silpats, as recommended, rotate the sheets between the oven racks halfway through to ensure even browning.
- 9Transfer the sheets to a wire rack to cool, about 5 minutes.
- 10Transfer cookies from sheet to rack to cool completely.
- 11Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- 12Note: this is an adopted recipe, and I have not had the chance to make them, yet.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Toffee Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1665 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.7
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 141.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: