Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This really taste great. The preparation time I have given includes 1 hour refrigeration time.
- 1 (250 g) package biscuits, crushed
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 2 3⁄4 cups crushed macadamia nuts
- 1 (400 g) can condensed milk
- 60 g unsalted butter, melted
- 80 g white chocolate chips
- Line base and sides of a shallow cake tin with foil, extending over 2 sides.
- Brush foil with melted butter.
- Place the crushed biscuits, coconut, cocoa and macadamia nuts into a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and add condensed milk and melted butter.
- Stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin and press in firmly.
- Use the back of a metal spoon to smoothen the surface.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour.
- Place chocolate melts in a small heatproof bowl.
- Stand the bowl of chocolate melts over a pan of simmering water, stir until chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- Drizzle or pipe the chocolate in a lattice pattern over the slice.
- Leave to set at room temperature.
- Using foil to the base from the tin and gently peel off the foil.
- Cut the slice into 60 small squares.
- Store the Macadamia Slices in an air-tight container in a cool, dark place or in the refrigerator if the weather is hot.
- These can be stored for up to 2 weeks.