Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple variation from the traditonal raw brownies. Healthy, easy to prepare and yummy.
Make and share this Macadamia Raw Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Blend dates and macadamia nuts separatley in the food procesor.
- Blend the macadamia nuts first.
- Pulverize part of the macadamia nuts and leave aside a Tablespoon for sprinkling.
- Make the date paste very smooth and leave the macadamia powder with some chunks.
- In a bowl, mix everthing until well integrated.
- Make squares, stars or little balls. Sprinkle the macadamia powder on your figures to give the powdered sugar look.
- You can refrigerate or enjoy in the moment.