I have not made these yet, I'm just posting the recipe for safekeeping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C).
- 2In small bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- 3Set aside In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 4Add egg and beat well.
- 5Add the vanilla and raspberry jam, mixing well.
- 6Stir in the flour until just mixed.
- 7Stir in nuts and chips.
- 8Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets, about 2-inches apart.
- 9Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 10Do not over bake.
- 11Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- 12Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia-Raspberry Cookies With White Chocolate Chips
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 106.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g