Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not made these yet, I'm just posting the recipe for safekeeping!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry jam
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or 1 cup chopped white chocolate
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C).
- In small bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Set aside In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Add the vanilla and raspberry jam, mixing well.
- Stir in the flour until just mixed.
- Stir in nuts and chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets, about 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Do not over bake.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
Nice flavor and not too sweet. Increased the rasberry jam to 1/3 cup.
These cookies sounded delicious-but fell short of my expectations. Very sweet, not much raspberry taste(I anticpated more). Will try again, cutting back on the sugar-maybe the raspberry taste will come thru better.