Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Peanuts can be substituted if you prefer, but I really can't see why anyone wouldn't rather have a yummy macadamia nut !
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups salted macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Combine eggs, sugar, and corn syrup, mixing well; stir in macadamia nuts, butter, and vanilla. POur filling into pastry shell.
- Bake at 325F for 55 minutes or until filling is set.