1/5 Photos of Macadamia Peach Parfait
This recipe uses Australia's only native nut.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip together ricotta, yoghurt, vanilla extract and icing sugar till thick and fluffy.
- 2In a glass serving bowl or individual parfait glasses place a lyer of peaches.
- 3Top with some of the ricotta mix.
- 4Sprinkle with some of the roasted macadamias.
- 5Repeat making as many layers as desired, finishing with the ricotta.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Peach Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.2
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 27.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: