Recipe by katew
This recipe uses Australia's only native nut.
Top Review by I'mPat
I scaled this back for 3 serves and used 250 grams very light ricotta cheese for 3 serves and another 1/2 cup of sliced peaches to fill the wine glasses that I was serving in (that took them to 3/4 full) and I finely chopped 6 of the toasted macadamia nuts to serve on top. I would suggest using a pot thickened yoghurt as I think it would be thicker than the one I used hence I had to use more ricotta which made the mix a little grainly but overall a light and delicious dessert enjoyed by the DS, DM and myself. Thank you katew, made for Make My Recipe.
- fresh ricotta cheese
- 250 ml thick vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 3 cups sliced canned peaches
- 1 cup roasted macadamias, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip together ricotta, yoghurt, vanilla extract and icing sugar till thick and fluffy.
- In a glass serving bowl or individual parfait glasses place a lyer of peaches.
- Top with some of the ricotta mix.
- Sprinkle with some of the roasted macadamias.
- Repeat making as many layers as desired, finishing with the ricotta.