Prep 0 mins
Cook 11 mins
A fantastic cookie to be served at Thanksgiving!
Make and share this Macadamia Nut White Chip Pumpkin Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Libby's canned pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups nestle toll house premier white chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or 2⁄3 cup walnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, cloves and baking soda in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla until blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased baking sheets; flatten slightly with back of spoon or greased bottom of glass dipped in granulated sugar.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Love-Love-Love these cookies! They were a hit with my family, I will be making these for Thanksgiving tomorrow.
These cookies are absolutely amazing! They come out nice and soft, a perfect autumn cookie. If you like white chip macadamia nut cookies, you'll love these also. I followed the recipe exactly using the macadamia nuts. I may have made them a little smaller because I got 6 dozen cookies.