Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 mins
Decadent little morsels to have with coffee. Chocolate and macadamia nuts are a perfect combination.
- In a saucepan, combine chocolate and cream and stir over low heat until combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and brandy.
- Put in the fridge and let the chocolate mixture set until it's mouldable with your hands without being runny.
- Set aside 36 nut halves and roughly chop the remaining nuts.
- Mould about 2 teaspoons of chocolate around each nut half and then roll the ball in chopped nuts.
- Repeat until they are all done and chill.