- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 44.37 ml powdered sugar
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml chopped macadamia nuts
- 118.29 ml flaked coconut
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml rum extract
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 9.85-14.78 ml reserved pineapple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350*. Grease bottom and sides of 8x8 or 9x9 inch square pan with shortening.
- Drain pineapple well, reserving 3 teaspoons juice for Pineapple Glaze.
- Mix 1 cup flour, the butter and powdered sugar with spoon until flour is moistened. Press in pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl with wire whisk until blended. Stir in pineapple and remaining ingredients except Pineapple Glaze. Spread over partially baked crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Make Pineapple Glaze by mixing the powdered sugar and reserved pineapple juice until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle glaze over bars.