Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this on the internet a few years ago. It is excellent! If you love macadamias and you love pecan pie - then this is for you!
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups salted macadamia nuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
- Combine eggs, sugar, corn syrup, mixing well; stir in macadamia nuts, butter and vanilla. Pour filling into pastry shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes or until filling is set. Cool and completely chill before serving.
Really good and quick and easy to make! I served it to a group of friends, and no one had sampled a macadamia nut pie before. Several people said they preferred it over pecan pie! Thanks for sharing, and for being a great host in I Recommend!
Awesome pie! First time I have tried a Macadamia Nut pie. It was one of the favorite desserts at the luau. Just realized I used three of your recipes at my party and they were all big winners. Thanks Colorguard Mom. Bullwinkle.