1 hr 20 mins
The honey-mustard sauce can easily be left off, children tend to like chicken better with sauces, however. Also could use thighs in addition to the legs or in place of for the grown-ups. From Recipe.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Skin chicken; set chicken aside.
- 2In a shallow dish, stir together the stuffing mix and the nuts. In another shallow dish, combine the egg, milk and 2 tablespoons of the honey. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then into crumb mixture to coat.
- 3Arrange chicken in prepared pan. Drizzle with melted butter.
- 4Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into chicken registers 180°F Do not turn chicken during baking.
- 5Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, mustard and remaining 1 tablespoon honey. Serve chicken with sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Nut-Crusted Chicken With Honey-Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.2
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 177.5 mg
- Sodium 296.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoned stuffing mix