Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 55 mins
The honey-mustard sauce can easily be left off, children tend to like chicken better with sauces, however. Also could use thighs in addition to the legs or in place of for the grown-ups. From Recipe.com
- Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Skin chicken; set chicken aside.
- In a shallow dish, stir together the stuffing mix and the nuts. In another shallow dish, combine the egg, milk and 2 tablespoons of the honey. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then into crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange chicken in prepared pan. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into chicken registers 180°F Do not turn chicken during baking.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, mustard and remaining 1 tablespoon honey. Serve chicken with sauce.