I like this and I hate fish.
Make and share this Macadamia Nut Crust for Fish-Mahi Mahi, Salmon, Swordfish, Orange Roughy recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the first part.
- Puree to dust or small chunks the second part.
- whisk together the third part.
- Put each in a separate bowl.
- Dip the fish in Flour, egg and nuts and fry.
I used cashew nuts with Mahi-Mahi and it was very good. Rich flavour
Unfortunatly this didn't turn out well for me. Macadamias are a very oily nut to begin with -- pan frying them in oil made for a very greasy dish. Also, I only had the heat on medium, but the coconut burned quickly. I think in the future I would either bake this in the oven, and/or use a "drier" nut like pecans or almonds.