- 5 ounces roasted macadamia nuts, ground (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the nuts, panko, sugar, flour and salt. Add the melted butter and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9 or 10” cake, pie or springform pan as a crust for a cheesecake or cream pie.
- Bake according to instructions for cheesecake or pie. If baking for a precooked pie filling, preheat the oven to 375.
- Place on the center rack of the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.