Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yum! Cooking time depends on the size of your oven and cookie sheets!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup almond butter or 1 cup macadamia nut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- additional sugar
- 60 milk chocolate, kisses unwrapped
- Cream the butter and almond butter; gradually add 1 cup sugar and 1 cup brown sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and milk, beating well.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. Add to the creamed mixture, mixing well. Stir in the macadamia nuts and vanilla.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet (I use parchment paper). Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Immediately press a chocolate kiss onto the top of each cookie.
- Let them cool on wire racks.