Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Add Vanilla Prunes, (Recipe #rz.119730) for extra flavour.
Make and share this Macadamia Muesli recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs thick milled organic rolled oats
- 3 1⁄2 ounces macadamia nuts, chopped
- 3 1⁄2 ounces sunflower seeds
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pumpkin seeds
- 1 3⁄4 ounces linseeds (flaxseeds)
- Preheat oven to 170ºC (325ºF). Mix all the dry ingredients and spread on baking trays (you might need 2 or 3) so that the muesli is no more than 1 inch thick.
- Bake muesli, stirring every 10 minutes. The nuts have a high oil content so you have to watch they don't burn. After 30 minutes, when there is light colour on the muesli, turn the oven off and leave the trays in there overnight, or until cool. Transfer to an airtight container. Serve with yoghurt, honey if desired and fruit.