Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
This is from the seafood department at a local grocery store.
Make and share this Macadamia Mahi Mahi recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs mahi mahi, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup salted macadamia nut, chopped, divided
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut Mahi Mahi into 1" wide pieces and place pieces in a single layer in a 13" x 9" baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts on top of Mahi Mahi. Pour coconut milk over top.
- Bake at 350 for about 18 minutes or until opaque.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup nuts just before serving.
I poured the coconut on top of the fish with a pinch of dry mustard, then the chopped nuts. I also broiled the top so the nuts browned. This was delicious. I served couscous with the fish.
Very tasty, and easy to make. I turned the broiler on at the last minute to brown nuts on top of fish. I am going to make this again, with tilapia, which is also very firm whitefish, but cheaper. :)