Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easiest cookie ever...so rewarding
Make and share this Macadamia Macaroons recipe from Food.com.
- In 350 degree oven toast coconut and macadamia nuts for 10 minutes.
- Stir often and allow to cool.
- Combine milk and vanilla in large bowl.
- Add in coconut mixture and crushed crackers, Blend together well.
- Beat egg whites till stiff then gently fold into coconut mixture.
- Lightly grease baking sheet and drop tablespoon of cookie mixture onto sheet.
- Bake 350F oven for 12- 14 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- When cooled dip in melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set enjoy enjoy enjoy.