Baby Kato's Note:
Easiest cookie ever...so rewarding
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 350 degree oven toast coconut and macadamia nuts for 10 minutes.
- 2Stir often and allow to cool.
- 3Combine milk and vanilla in large bowl.
- 4Add in coconut mixture and crushed crackers, Blend together well.
- 5Beat egg whites till stiff then gently fold into coconut mixture.
- 6Lightly grease baking sheet and drop tablespoon of cookie mixture onto sheet.
- 7Bake 350F oven for 12- 14 minutes.
- 8Cool completely.
- 9When cooled dip in melted chocolate.
- 10Refrigerate until set enjoy enjoy enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (1083 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1381.6
- Calories from Fat 888
- Total Fat 98.6 g
- Saturated Fat 54.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.8 mg
- Sodium 458.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 84.2 g
- Protein 23.7 g