Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 14 mins
Easiest cookie ever...so rewarding
Make and share this Macadamia Macaroons recipe from Food.com.
- In 350 degree oven toast coconut and macadamia nuts for 10 minutes.
- Stir often and allow to cool.
- Combine milk and vanilla in large bowl.
- Add in coconut mixture and crushed crackers, Blend together well.
- Beat egg whites till stiff then gently fold into coconut mixture.
- Lightly grease baking sheet and drop tablespoon of cookie mixture onto sheet.
- Bake 350F oven for 12- 14 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- When cooled dip in melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set enjoy enjoy enjoy.
I was kind of leary about adding in the crackers to this recipe, but they worked fine, although I think I will crush them finer next time I make these, I used semi-sweet chocolate for dipping, thanks Baby K, great cookies!...Kitten:)