This is from "Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar" by Isa Chandra Moskowitz & Terry Hope Romero. I love these cookies and no one will know they are dairy-free! They are baking right now in the oven. Mmmm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil (or canola)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or any non-dairy milk)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 6 ounces unsalted macadamia nuts, chopped
- 4 ounces candied ginger, finely chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Sift flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg in bowl.
- 3In a large bowl beat together oil, sugar, brown sugar, nondairy milk, flaxseeds, and the vanilla and coconut extracts.
- 4Fold in the flour and mix to moisten. Before completely combined fold in the macadamia nuts and ginger.
- 5Drop cookies in generous tablespoons about 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake 14 minutes until edges begin to brown.
- 7Cool and eat!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Ginger Crunch Drops
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 62.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: