1 hr 12 mins
Theresa/ Thunderbird's Note:
This recipe is from the new Taste of Home Chocolate cookbook.If you like chocolate and macadamia nuts you will love this.
My Private Note
round c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1In a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 2Beat in egg,sour cream and vanilla.
- 3Combine flour,cocoa,coffee,baking powder,baking soda and salt,add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 4Pour into a greased 9 inch round baking pan.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 6Cool for 10 minutes,remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- 7For Topping,combine chocolate chips,cream,sugar,butter and corn syrup in a saucepan,bring to a boil,stirring constantly.
- 8Reduce heat to medium,cook and stir for 7 minutes.
- 9Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 10Cool for 10-15 minutes.
- 11Beat with a wooden spoon until slightly thickened,about 4-5 minutes.
- 12Stir in nuts.
- 13Place cake on serving plate,pour topping over cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Fudge Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5893.2
- Calories from Fat 3790
- Total Fat 421.1 g
- Saturated Fat 187.9 g
- Cholesterol 810.9 mg
- Sodium 2464.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 534.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 34.5 g
- Sugars 362.5 g
- Protein 56.4 g