Recipe by mandabears
Since I am one of the laziest cooks/bakers in the world, I love this recipe. It uses refrigerated cookie dough and yummy add ins for a really delicious white chocolate coconut macadamia cookies.
Top Review by Valerie in Florida
What a great concept ! I hate baking; however, I like good cookies once in awhile and hate the store bought....this was PERFECT. A friend of mine went to Hawaii and brought me back some macadamia nuts. I bought white chocolate and made these gems (minus the coconut b/c I hate coconut). They were perfect ! Thank you.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets or spray with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl crumble cookie dough.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drop dough by teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes on cookie sheet.
- Remove to wire rack.