1/1 Photo of Macadamia Coffee Cake
Fisher Nuts's Note:
The classic home-baked goodness of coffee cake tastes even better in one of our most delicious melt-in-your-mouth macadamia nut recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Fisher Macadamia Halves and Pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly spray 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2For topping, combine sugars, cinnamon and macadamia pieces; set aside.
- 3For cake, in medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 4In large mixing bowl cream butter and sugar using electric mixer. Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix until blended. Alternately add flour mixture and sour cream to butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- 5Spread half of cake mixture in pan. Sprinkle half of topping over cake mixture; repeat with remaining cake mixture and topping.
- 6Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center is clean when removed. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely. Cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.7
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 394.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fisher Macadamia Halves and Pieces