Recipe by Lainey6605
An easy and delicious cookie. Make sure to drizzle with white chocolate!
Top Review by nemokitty
How can something so easy be so good? I've made these twice and both times they tasted wonderful. I didn't ice the cookies -- I put the white chocolate chips in with the cookie dough. Will make again and again. Thank you.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package sugar cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for cookies.
- Stir until soft dough forms.
- Drop cookie dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool 1 minute.
- For drizzle, melt white chocolate chips and shortening in microwave for about 1 minute.
- Put melted chips in ziploc bag; cut off tip and drizzle icing over cookies.