Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy and delicious cookie. Make sure to drizzle with white chocolate!
Make and share this Macadamia-Coconut Cookies (Sandra Lee) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for cookies.
- Stir until soft dough forms.
- Drop cookie dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool 1 minute.
- For drizzle, melt white chocolate chips and shortening in microwave for about 1 minute.
- Put melted chips in ziploc bag; cut off tip and drizzle icing over cookies.
How can something so easy be so good? I've made these twice and both times they tasted wonderful. I didn't ice the cookies -- I put the white chocolate chips in with the cookie dough. Will make again and again. Thank you.
I can't believe how easy these cookies are to make and how good they taste. I did drizzle with the white chocolate and that makes them even better. I love macadamia nuts and I love these cookies.