This dessert is quick with the use of a dry sugar cookie mix. Recipe is from Rachael Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2To cookie mix prepared to package directions, add nuts, coconut and white chocolate chips.
- 3Butter 9x12 baking dish and spread cookie dough evenly into a thin layer across the baking dish.
- 4Bake bars for about 15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- 5Remove from oven, and cool slightly.
- 6Then cut into squares, remove with offset spatula and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Coconut Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 25.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix