Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dessert is quick with the use of a dry sugar cookie mix. Recipe is from Rachael Ray.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package sugar cookie mix, prepared to package directions
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- butter (softened to prepare baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- To cookie mix prepared to package directions, add nuts, coconut and white chocolate chips.
- Butter 9x12 baking dish and spread cookie dough evenly into a thin layer across the baking dish.
- Bake bars for about 15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and cool slightly.
- Then cut into squares, remove with offset spatula and serve.