Recipe by looneytunesfan
You can sub 1 cup (6 ozs) vanilla milk (white) chips instead of the candy coating.
- 8 ounces vanilla candy coating, chopped
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) jars macadamia nuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely shredded orange rind
Directions See How It's Made
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. Place candy coating in medium microwavable bowl.
- Microwave uncovered on High 40-60 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in nuts and orange peel.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store covered in refrigerator.