1/1 Photo of Macadamia Chocolate Chunk Cookies
This was one of the recipes found inside the instruction booklet of my KitchenAid mixer. Who would have known!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup of firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet baking chocolate, cut into chunks
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) jar macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1Place brown sugar, sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs in mixer bowl. Mix on low for 30 seconds. Stop and scrape sides of bowl. Beat on medium speed for one minute more, then stop and scrape bowl.
- 2Add 1 cup of flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Mix on low for 30 seconds. Gradually add remaining 1 1/4 cups flour while mixing on med to med low speed.
- 3Add chocolate chunks and nuts and stir until mixed.
- 4Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets about two inches apart. Bake at 325 for 12-13 minutes, or until edges are set. DO NOT OVERBAKE!
- 5Cool on baking sheets for one minute then transfer to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 83.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g