1/1 Photo of Macadamia Chocolate Chip Cookies
Crisco Recipes's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1COMBINE shortening, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla in large bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 2COMBINE flour, oats, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add gradually to shortening mixture at low speed until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Cover. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- 3HEAT oven to 325ºF. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- 4DROP dough by rounded or heaping teaspoons 3 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- 5BAKE 14 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet before removing to cooling rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1286.4
- Calories from Fat 751
- Total Fat 83.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.1 mg
- Sodium 582.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 87.7 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
old-fashioned rolled oats