Recipe by -Sylvie-
This is a really scrumptious brownie with a gooey middle and a slightly crusty top. If you don't care about calories and want a real treat serve them with a some ice cream and hot chocolate sauce!
- 140 g unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 350 g caster sugar
- 140 g plain flour
- 75 g cocoa
- 100 g macadamia nuts or 100 g pecans, are also nice
- 100 g white chocolate, chopped into rough chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Prehaet oven to 325°F/170°c/Gas 3 and fully foil line and grease a 9inch baking tin.
- In a saucepan melt the butter over very gentle heat and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the sugar until smoth and creamy.
- Stir the mixture into the cooled butter.
- In a large bowl combine sifted flour and cocoa.
- Slowly stir in the egg mix until smooth.
- Add the nuts and chocolate pieces and fold into the dough.
- Pour the dough into your prepared tin and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes and lift the the cake out of its tin using the foil to help.
- Allow to fully cool before removing the foil and cutting it into 16 pieces.