Recipe by tummy*yummies
Looking for something special to present on a plate for that special occasion coming up, that looks like you've been in the kitchen for hours but you really haven't? You'll have your guests drooling over these beautiful looking sweet treats. Super easy to make, my type of cooking! Recipe was clipped from New Idea magazine. NB: Contains nuts for the allergic.
- 375 g chopped white chocolate
- 125 g butter
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- 1 1⁄2 cups sifted icing sugar
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 250 g chocolate chips, chopped
- 60 g Copha
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine white chocolate and butter (or margarine). Stir over very low heat until melted and smooth.
- Add Rice Bubbles, icing sugar and nuts.
- Roll mixture firmly into small balls and place in patty cases.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- In a small pan, melt choc bits and copha over low heat.
- Cool this chocolate mixture slightly and spoon, drizzle lightly or pipe finely over the small balls.