Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Taste of Home booklet "Winning Chocolate Delights"
Make and share this Macadamia Chip Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and white chocolate over low heat; stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat. Cool slightly
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar.
- Add chocolate mixture and vanilla.
- Combine flour and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.