Vino Girl's Note:
From Taste of Home booklet "Winning Chocolate Delights"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2In a saucepan, melt butter and white chocolate over low heat; stir until smooth.
- 3Remove from the heat. Cool slightly
- 4In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar.
- 5Add chocolate mixture and vanilla.
- 6Combine flour and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture.
- 7Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- 8Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking pan.
- 9Bake for 30-35 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- 10Cool on a wire rack.
- 11Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Chip Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.1
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 70.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g