1 hr 5 mins
This is a very easy & delicious meal thats easy to make when your rushed for time & tastes great too. It is also nice enough to serve when you have guests for dinner - great served with creamy parmasan mashed potatoes, fresh asparagus & baby carrots. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/2-1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1Pan fry (or grill) chicken breasts on each side until brown, about 5 min each side.
- 2Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- 3Place chicken breast on a baking tray lined with baking paper, spread each chicken breast with sweet chili sauce, then sprinkle with chopped macadamia nuts.
- 4Bake in oven for approx 20-30 mins until the juices run clear from the chicken breast (watch the nuts don't burn).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Chili Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.3
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 95.0 mg
- Sodium 291.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce