Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very easy & delicious meal thats easy to make when your rushed for time & tastes great too. It is also nice enough to serve when you have guests for dinner - great served with creamy parmasan mashed potatoes, fresh asparagus & baby carrots. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄2-1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Pan fry (or grill) chicken breasts on each side until brown, about 5 min each side.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Place chicken breast on a baking tray lined with baking paper, spread each chicken breast with sweet chili sauce, then sprinkle with chopped macadamia nuts.
- Bake in oven for approx 20-30 mins until the juices run clear from the chicken breast (watch the nuts don't burn).