1/2 Photos of Macadamia Chicken With Orange Frangelico Sauce
A wonderful fragrant chicken. This is a recreation of a meal that I had at a restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1Combine nuts and panko bread crumbs.
- 2Dredge chicken in flour, dip in beaten egg, coat with nut mixture and chill for 1/2 hour.
- 3In a heavy skillet, heat oil and butter and saute chicken over medium heat for 10-12 minutes turning once.
- 4Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- 5Pour chicken broth, orange juice, frangelico, and reserved mandarin juice into pan and heat until boiling.
- 6Cook until sauce is reduced by 1/3. Blend in the butter, 1 tablespoons at a time, until sauce thickens.
- 7Add mandarin oranges and heat through, 2-3 minutes.
- 8Pour over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Chicken With Orange Frangelico Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.3
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 144.2 mg
- Sodium 352.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: