Recipe by Codychop
I got a Southern Living cookbook from the library and am saving some recipes to 'Zaar so I don't forget...this one sounded good!
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 6 chicken pieces (breasts or thighs, skinless, boneless)
- 3 tablespoons chopped macadamia nuts
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or less)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in zip-lock bag and add chicken. Marinate at least 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade (discard marinade) and grill over med-high heat 6 minute on each side (or until done).
- Drizzle with mustard sauce and sprinkle with mac nuts.
- Mustard Sauce:.
- mix together all ingredients and warm up or chill as desired.