Recipe by Evie*
Quick and perfect for entertaining..keeps for 2-3 days wrapped in foil in fridge.
Top Review by pooknnook
Very good flavor combo!! I used fresh chives because it is what was on hand in the garden. And no ham for the vegetarians, the taste was spectacular! Everyone wanted the recipe! Thanks!!
- 250 g cream cheese
- 3 slices ham, chopped fine
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cream cheese in a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with electric beater until softened.
- Add cheese, ham, spring onions, and pepper to taste, beat for 1 minute.
- Divide mixture into 2 portions, roll each into a log shape, roll in macadamia nuts.
- Wrap tightly in foil and refrigerate over night.
- Serve with assorted crackers.