1/1 Photo of Macadamia Butter/Cranberry Cookies
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
I have adapted this recipe from one I found... everyone loves these, I hope you like them too. This cookie is awesome.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor, process nuts and butter until smooth.
- 2In large bowl, combine macadamia nuts, butter and sugars.
- 3Beat in vanilla and egg.
- 4Combine dry ingredients. Stir into sugar mixture. Mix in cranberries. Chill 10 minutes.
- 5Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Dip into sugar and place on baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- 6Press each cookie with a fork. Dip fork in water and press cookie again to form crisscross pattern. Bake at 375º for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Butter/Cranberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.7
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 59.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g