Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is out of a cookbook Janet Christo gave me in one of our swaps. The whole book is all recipes using "Jiffy" mixes.
- Heat oven to 350°F, grease 3- 5 1/2 x 3" loaf pans (small ones) or one 9x5 loaf pan (large) or 12 muffin tins (use liners for tins).
- In small bowl blend eggs, cream cheese, bananas, orange juice, and vanilla.
- In medium bowl, combine Jiffy mix, orange peel, coconut and vanilla pudding, mix.
- Add cream cheese mixture and blend well.
- Fold in macadamia nuts.
- For small loaf bake 35-40 minutes, 60-65 for large, and 20-25 for muffins.
- Yield below is for muffins.
- Time indicated is for large loaf.