Recipe by BAker
Found the recipe in a search engine and it was so good I wanted to share it with everyone who likes fish.
Top Review by klarfs
This recipe was very easy to make..I didn't have any onion powder and finely chopped a slice of a large onion and sprinkled that on the fish before the nuts..it was delicious ... my family enjoyed it with some garlic mashed potatoes and asperagus..will keep this recipe to make often
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 lb white fish fillet
- 1⁄4 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Melt butter in a shallow baking dish in oven.
- Dredge whitefish in flour mixture to coat.
- Arrange in baking dish and turn to coat with butter.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.